Are you considering taking a break from your routine? We present you a 12 months ESC volunteering project in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Try a new experience abroad!
What is this volunteering project in Cluj-Napoca about?
Mint Forte is an organization that implements artwork for taking care of mental health. They want to improve the well-being of people in need by offering educational and psychological support. For further information, you can check the page of this organization.
- target group– people aged 18-30 who want to maintain or improve the mental health of children (11-13), teenagers (15-18), or adults through applying various arts (painting, dance, theatre, etc)
- accommodation fully covered
- pocket money– 90 euro per month
- food money– 150 euro per month
- travel costs reimbursed according to these regulations:
*Distance between the home address of the volunteer and project location*
100-499 km: 180€
500-1999 km: 275€
2000-2999 km: 360€
What will you have to do?
- organizing arts events (painting, dance, theatre, music, etc)
- develop art-based activities for young people and adults that are hospitalized and also for children in a social center
- create videos, blog articles, and promote mental health and volunteering through social media
The deadline application is 30.09.2020, so hurry up!
Why should you be interested?
Have you just finished your last university year and you don’t know which path to choose next? Or do you want to take a step back from your ordinary life and try a new way of living in your daily basis for some months? We have your back with this! Be ready to get involved in a new journey that will benefit you in many ways:
- you will have the opportunity to be creative
- you can learn the Romanian language and improve your English skills
- should we tell you about the great opportunity of making awesome new friends?
- you have the chance to gain psychological knowledge from the professional ones
- You will discover a new culture and be engaged in life-changing experiences
You can find more information about this project on this info pack.
If you are curious to check out how the volunteering experience for other foreign people was, you can visit our website here.
Hey, we are all a bit nervous when we engage in a new experience. So you might want to have a look at this Volunteer Manual for some more info. 😉