Už jen pět dní zbývá do uzávěrky přihlášek na naše školení Job Hunting DIY – employability and communication skills. Nenechte si ujít jedinečnou příležitost naučit se, jak si vylepšit svůj životopis, napsat motivační dopis nebo jak na networking, to vše se zaměřením na mezinárodní rozvoj! Více informací najdete níže (v aj).
What is it about?
The training course aims to empower youth workers, leaders and organizations from the Visegrad countries (V4 – Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia,) in communication and employability skills, focused on the field of international development.
The objectives of the course are
- to develop communication and employability skills of youth in the V4 region
- to increase youth employment in the V4 region
- to increase the awareness of international development
When, where, who, how?
Date: (Sun) 24 April to (Sun) 1 May 2016
Venue: Litomysl, Czech Republic.
Who: The training course is organized by Mladiinfo CR in cooperation with Egyesek, Diera do Sveta, Positive Impact Centre
For whom: youth workers; trainers, volunteers and/or members of youth organization(s); university youth leaders
How: 24 participants, aged 18-30, from the V4 countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia).
Working language of the training course will be English.
The course will include activities that will build and develop your self-awareness, communication and employability skills. We will get insights into the V4 region and into the field of international development.
Costs: This project is financed by Erasmus+ programme. Accommodation, food and 70% of travel costs will be covered by the course funds.
- You will gain essential communication and employability skills to be able to independently engage in a job market: You will learn how to read job ads and how to write and tailor your CV and cover letter. You will learn how to network, how to act on a job interview and much more.
- You will be more aware of your communication and employability skills.
- You will improve your sense of self-initiative
- You will increase your intercultural sensitivity; awareness of the Visegrad region and of international development cooperation.
- You will be able to multiplicate gained knowledge and skills.
Can I apply?
You can apply if you
- are aged 18+
- are from the Visegrad countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia
- are a youth worker; trainer; member and/or volunteer of youth organization(s); university youth leader
- have been active or interested in youth work and/or international development
How do I apply?
Fill out this application form.
Deadline for applications: 1 March 2016
Date of selection: 10 March 2016