Are you a student and looking for Erasmus Traineeship? Join our team of Mladiinfo ČR and be part of our beautiful office in Brno!
About Mladiinfo ČR
Mladiinfo ČR is a Czech non-governmental non-profit organization (NGO). It is a part of the Mladiinfo International network and has an office in Brno.
We inform young people about new opportunities in education, volunteering, career, traveling, etc. We encourage youth to leave their comfort zone and reach their full potential. We engage in communities, promoting active citizenship and connectedness.
- run Mladiinfo.CZ, the biggest platform in the Czech Republic of its kind.
- participate in Erasmus+ projects: non-formal education training courses for youth workers and leaders and short-term international youth exchanges.
- participate in the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) projects: supporting young people in volunteering or working abroad
- run the “Library of Things” – a place where you can borrow various things such as tools, kitchen appliances, camping gear, or sports equipment.
- implement international projects, such as the EuroAsia Volunteering Assistance Program supporting young volunteers in Southeast Asia.
- organize public events and workshops for locals and foreigners living in the Czech Republic.
Our team consists of 1 full-time employee who is the project coordinator – Eliška Motyčková. She is present in the office every day and will be your main contact and person you will work with. Together in the office, we have a volunteer Raul from Italy, you will cooperate together a lot. During your traineeships, you will also meet with other co-workers (social media manager, editor in chief, Library manager) and volunteers of Mladiinfo, who are active in our organization.
Erasmus Traineeship task description
Our office is located in the very city center. The address is Masarykova 32, 602 00 Brno. We have a big and nicely furnished office with a small kitchen and bathroom. Check out the pics and see for yourself.
So, what you will do? Don’t worry, that you will spend most of your Erasmus traineeship with a big copy machine! We will try to make your activities as attractive as the current situation will allow us. For your imagination, this is an informative list of tasks, that you could do while you are here:
- Create content for our website and social media
- Working with Canva PRO, WordPress, MS Office, Google shared documents, Gimp
- Draft and manage Erasmus+ youth exchanges and training courses
- Coordinating volunteers abroad and promote their volunteering projects
- Promote European Solidarity Corps program and learn with European Commission online tools for grant applications and reporting
- Coordinate public events and workshops in Brno
- Network and promote Mladiinfo ČR
- Coordinate with local volunteers in Brno
- Support management of The Library of Things, working with MyTurn online system
- Help us to realize our project Tandem language exchange
You will also have the space to express and implement your ideas, so there can be much more to do!
The working hours are 5-6 hours per day. For every month, the trainee can take 3 days off.
Our organization will help you with the accommodation. You will be accommodated in a private dorm (private room and shared kitchen and bathroom) near the city center. The address of the accommodation is Tržní 144/5, 618 00 Brno. The room is fully equipped with 2 beds, a table, chairs, wardrobe. Bedsheets are available. The kitchen is fully equipped, some of the dishes are only for the trainee and you don’t have to share them with others. The dorm is cleaned twice per week by a cleaning lady.
The cost of the accommodation is €200 per month (the cheapest you can find in Brno). The accommodation for the whole traineeship period is paid upon arrival to our organization via bank transfer.
You can easily walk to the office or to the city center, but our organization will anyway give you for free a monthly public transportation card (costs €20 per month), so you can easily travel around Brno and discover the city. Just bring your printed picture for the tram card, size 3,5 x 4×5 cm.
As a bonus, you can borrow anything for free in our Library of Things – useful stuff for traveling, camping, games, etc.
In case you will need a Covid-19 PCR test to arrive in the Czech Republic, we can reimburse the cost of 1 test to you.
We do not pay the trainee a salary or other financial compensations. Thank you for your understanding.
Be sure we are a really friendly group of people and you will have your full personal and task-related support. We will help you to look for travel tickets, arrange all the necessary documents, will help you to register at the police in Brno. If you will need a PCR test for Covid, we will arrange it for you. Also, you will have your mentor, consider him a friend, who will show you around and will help you with all necessary things. We will make sure you will feel at home!
How to get funding from your university?
Please, contact your university international department for outgoing students, they are supposed to manage the Erasmus traineeship. The procedure for every university is a little bit different. For sure, you will need our acceptance letter and filled Learning agreement for traineeships. Of course, we can do all that for you. If your university needs to get in touch with us, you can provide them with these contact details:
Receiving Organisation/Enterprise: Mladiinfo ČR, z.s.
Address: Antonínská 561/14, 602 00 Brno
Contact person and legal representative: Ing. Eliška Motyčková (+420797864363, email@example.com)
If the university will approve your mobility, they will provide you with allowance money, the amount depends on the country you are from. From this allowance money, you will be able to pay for your accommodation and food. Ask them also if they can cover your travel costs.
- 18+ years old student/ graduate
- citizen of an EU country
- speaking English
- willing to learn?
Then you are our potential trainee! Check below how to apply.
How to apply for Erasmus Traineeship in Mladiinfo ČR?
Interested in this Erasmus traineeship and ready to discover Brno and its surroundings? Send us a CV with a picture where you feel comfortable and your cover letter in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also here for you if you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Please apply till 31. 3. 2021. If you have a problem with the deadline because of the university, please let us know and we can work it out.